So I’ve never really been one for new years resolutions, but I figured I might make a list of goals for things I want to do in 2016. Then I can come back and
cross them off as I do them – perhaps. We’ll see.
- Get my first batch of images accepted to my new image library. It’s a minimum submission of 40 the first time.
- Save up and buy a f2.8 70-200mm lens.
- Enter work into the Taylor Wessing competition.
- Shoot ten more Gamesmaker portraits.
- Finish my new website.
- Launch my LARP print store.
- Get back into shooting some nudes/glamour.
- Organise an exhibition.
- Sort out art print sales.
- Double my Patreon amount.
- Create 52 things.
- Produce a red and white sampler quilt, to improve my quilt piecing skills.
- Take a machine quilting workshop.
- Make a load of Christmas presents for next year.
- 100 posts on LARP Guide.
- LARP Guide to be paying for itself by the end of 2016 (I said the end of 2015, but that’s not happened Lets try again.)
- Start the intersectional photography blog.
- Double the residual visitors to THIS blog.
- Review things that I own on THIS blog in order to make a little bit of cash to pay for the hosting.
- Get my degree. Hopefully with a 1st.
- Write my Masters application.
- Get on a Masters degree.
- Get a paper published.