Pictures – description might follow.
One Greek chiton, one robe made from dustsheets. Machine embroidery around the neckline. Some artistic license used – no actual proof of anything like this ever existing.
11 pamphlets of apothecary recipes typeset and bound for giving away and trading on the field. Actually they were bound in a field as well, while I sat around drinking beer before time in…
So I took the challenge to set dress a market stall for The World Went Dark. A fortune teller needs a sign advertising their services, so the ‘crappy bunting’ was born. Well actually this is ‘Gyptian heirloom bunting – not… Continue Reading
It’s done… the 40″x40″ baby quilt. Machine pieced and quilted, and binding hand sewn. I did it as a test piece for a range I would like to potentially sell in the future, and at getting paid only £10 an… Continue Reading
The rats deserved some custom furnishings… The cage carpet has sewn in corners on the underside so that it can be held down with magnets to stop them scruffing it up as they charge around the cage.
Adam picked up a plain hood at Empire from Darkblade and asked me if I’d attach it to his cloak and make it a bit more carthage. Well, here it is! Sewn to the front of the cloak to keep… Continue Reading
Two lanterns for Empire LRP. Picked up plain in Tiger for £2 each and painted with black acrylic paint. The paint won’t last – it scratches off easily. But I wanted to see how they looked when used as props… Continue Reading
So… I wanted to upgrade my Odyssey costume. Yes, there are only two events left. No, that doesn’t matter to me. I think it’s important to do what I can between each event. This is what it looks like roughly… Continue Reading
Absolutely no murdering will be happening in these robes that I put together. Deliberate oversized baggy fit, extra wide sleeves, dark grey fabric trimmed with mid grey bias tape. First time I’d used commercially made bias tape and I have… Continue Reading